- Multinuclear, high resolution NMR-Spectroscopy, liquid and HR-MAS (soft materials).
- Large number of homo- and heteronuclear 1D-experiments for solving personalized and demanding structural problems.
- Highly efficient homo- und heteronuclear 2D-correlation experiments with gradient selection, inverse Proton- and Echo/Antiecho-Detection for achieving the highest sensitivity.
- NMR-measurements at high/low temperature (-80°C to + 100°C).
- Use of modern processing methods included simulation and interpretation.
- NMR characterization of soluble (high resolution) and soft materials (HR-MAS).
- Purity determination.
- Quantitative determination of the single components in mixtures, reaction outputs and extracts.
- Detailed structural determination and/or verification (constitution, configuration, conformation, dynamic).
- Customer-oriented methodological development.