DCB IT-Support is responsible for central DCB IT resources of DCB, first level support of central services (Secretariate, Workshop, Facility services and Materialverwaltung) and coordination of group IT-responsibles.
First level support within research groups is provided by group IT-responsibles.
Request for assistance of IT-Support:
- Submission of request for assistance via email (email@example.com) or online form.
- Support requests can be made only by the group IT-responsibles, except Secretaries, Workshop, Facility services, Materialverwaltung
Please consult the DCB-Pilot Wiki at https://pilot.dcb.unibe.ch before issuing a request.
IT Support provides the following services:
IT Support DOES NOT provide the following services:
- E-Mail / Campus Account Management (Department Secretariate /Human Resources)
- Computer needs of the groups (group IT-responsibles)
- Change contents of DCB-homepage/DCB-intern (Secretariate)
- Change contents of group homepages (group IT-responsibles)
- Students (Informatikdienste)
If you have a request which is not supported, then you can contact Natalie Banerji. Your request will be placed on a list and will be done eventually in the future.